Bill Dispute Procedure
If you think your current bill is incorrect, you must inquire about it within 10 days after receiving the bill. You may also choose to pay the bill and inquire about it before the mailing of your next bill. Click to submit a bill inquiry.

You can also call us at 610-258-7181, mail us your inquiry or stop by our office at 3700 Hartley Avenue, Easton, PA 18045, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Do not include your inquiry letter with your payment because it will delay the receipt of your inquiry.

If you choose to call us or mail your inquiry to us, please have the following information available:

     Your name
     Your account number
     The address of the property where the water service is provided
     Your mailing address (if different from the address where the water service is provided)
     The telephone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
     A brief summary of why you believe your bill is incorrect.
     Any documentation or relevant materials that will help us resolve your concerns.

On rare occasions, a leak may occur as a result of a crack, breach, or flaw in the property owner's system that the owner could not reasonably have known about with normal diligence. In certain conditions, Easton Suburban Water Authority may grant a one-time leak credit to relieve possible financial hardship on residents and businesses caused by no fault of their own. The intent is to provide some relief for catastrophic losses of water but not high uses caused by lack of maintenance or a change in activity at the home or business.

Please review ESWA's Leak Credit Policy. If you would like an adjustment complete the Leak Credit Adjustment Form, mail into the office with the documentation required.